Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - Krauthammer

Bill wrote:
Dave wrote:
On Sun, 3 Feb 2013 12:27:43 -0800, "Lew Hodgett"
Say what you will, it's been working for almost 80 years, aided
along by the tobacco industry which has killed who knows how many
before they reached retirement age.

But, like all ponzi schemes, it will eventually collapse from it's
own weight and hurt an incredibly large amount of people.

At least they won't be able to say they didn't
haveachance to see it coming! I just don't want anyone
to act totally surprised, that's all. I can't hear them now,
"We (all) knew this was going to happen, and here it is!"

I doubt you'll have to worry about anyone being surprised by the demise of
the Social Security system Bill. It's such a ell known debacle that I don't
think there's anyone unaware.

--

-Mike-