Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default JessEm Mortise mill

On Sun, 03 Feb 2013 00:20:03 -0600, Swingman wrote:
Dave, what are you talking about? For the life of me, I can't see how
your above can be remotely considered germane to my quote without a
large leap in imagination/supposition?

That response was before I found out you were talking about odd sized
tenons. When I replied I thought you were making loose tenons
comparably sized to regular Domino tenons.

There has to be a cut off point where it's cheaper time wise to buy
the tenons instead of making them. After all, you do have other things
to do besides just making loose tenons.

All of this is a moot point anyway. If you need some Domino sized
tenons, you can invite your buddy over for dinner and ask him to bring
some tenons with him.