Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sure This Isn't "Rec.Crafts.POLITICS" ???

On Feb 2, 11:34*pm, "Mr.B1ack" wrote:
On Fri, 01 Feb 2013 21:10:38 -0800, jon_banquer wrote:
On Feb 1, 7:43*pm, "Mr.B1ack" wrote:
What's with all the political BS posted in this group ? There are
plenty of other groups actually MEANT for that stuff.

Just wondering.

It's a group that has been take over by phony conservative assholes and
sockpuppets. Many of them have no metalworking skills.

* *Well ... instead of REPONDING ... leave 'em without
* *replies. They'll soon move elsewhere.

* *Personally I'm INTERESTED in the finer points of
* *metal-working ... but at this point 50% of the
* *traffic seems to be BS politics.

I do leave most without replies now that I've completely wasted them.

It's well over 50% that aren't even remotely close to metalworking.