Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default JessEm Mortise mill

"Swingman" wrote in message

I'll ask you the same question asked of Dave ... Where does one buy
"custom sized" tenons in order to forego this imagined waste of time
and money of yours?

Let me hear a reply based on experience ... enough assumption and
conjecture.

I often wonder how threads on the rec spin out of control...

Easy ... do as you did: introduce pure conjecture into a discussion
based on hands on experience and then unilaterally decree it a waste of
time and a "burning distraction".

else. That said, my experience and skills are adequate to have gleaned
me a box full of woodworking awards from multiple shows and have kept me
on the lecture/instructor schedule for the past decade or so. I've lost
actual count of both... My experience as a management professor and
project manager never let me stray far from cost/benefit analysis.

Despite all the horn tooting/name dropping, a simple question, asked of
you regarding a position that _you_ alone took upon _yourself_ to
interject into a conversation, remains totally ignored and unanswered.

Maybe this one is easier for you:

Just how many loose tenons does a "management professor" have to cut
before he takes it upon himself to unilaterally decree it a waste of
time and a "burning distraction"?

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net