Conan the Librarian

Default What is Living Trade?

D. A. Clark wrote:

So, what is the Dewey decimal point for ****ant, Chuckie?

That's your idea of a comeback?

Chuck Vance
Just say (tmPL) I've thoughtfully included my previous post
below, so you can give it another try. This time try to keep the poopie
words to a minimum. They don't reflect well on you, old chap.

(D. A. Clark) wrote in message
. com...

(Conan The Librarian) wrote in message

This is a newsgroup frequented by mostly recreational woodworkers...

As self-appointed moderator for this public facility, you should read
your own FAQ, then give it a good flush.

Let's see, first it was lingerie, then it was homosexual interior
decorators and now it's a public commode. For such a hoity-toity
intellectual, your mind sure seems to lean towards baser pursuits.

Just for your information, Charlie, I am recreating.

I'll give you partial credit on that one, D., since the word
"recreate" has more than one meaning. You definitely are trying to
recreate this same tired thread. The phrase "one-trick-pony" comes to
mind.

Since I originated the thread, as I was free to do, it must be my
party.

In other words, just as I wrote before, D. sez: "hey, look at me ...
I'm smarter than you, and I don't care what you're talking about, you
should all discuss what interests me".

But, you are welcome to stay

I'll be here long after you have ridden your high horse off into
the sunset. What you don't seem to realize(no doubt because of your
holier-than-thou, Mensa-fueled, delusions of grandeur), is that this
group is a virtual community. And you don't become part of that
community by swooping in, brandishing your pseudo-intellectual sword
and cape, Zorro-like, and then daring the peasants to knock the chip
off of your shoulder.

But then again, you don't really want to be part of the community,
do you? That would be so beneath you. OK, so you made your cameo,
everyone knows you're reaaalllly smart (and dashing), now please feel
free to go away for another couple of years. We'll let you know when
we need your services again.

HTH. HAND.