Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default JessEm Mortise mill

On Sat, 02 Feb 2013 13:04:33 -0600, Swingman wrote:
I don't do "carpentry"; the context of all my replies thus far have
clearly contained the operative words "Multi-Router", "combined", and
"custom sized loose tenons"; and in ALL cases I was clearly and DIRECTLY
addressing ONLY the time issue involved.

So, what was it for then? Maybe an exercise in what if?

In the real world, you make your living in the building trade. Time is
money. However you want to slice it using a multi-router or whatever,
making your own tenons compared to buying them is NOT an equal trade
off.