Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Woodpecker Rules

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 01 Feb 2013 15:25:54 -0500, Bill
wrote:

If anyone besides me is
considering this project or just wants to see, the new pic is the 2nd one.

http://web.newsguy.com/MySite/

The boid shows up more now.

No, the same bird was there all the time.

What's it up there for? You never
'splained, Bill.

It's kind of like a hood ornament. It's just there to add interest to my
model--sort of like
the woman in the Mercedes Superbowl commercial I posted a link to last week.
Of course, the marlin was related to my recent OT post on hunting--I
thought you wood have made the connection!
I hope you thought he was amusing, because I think it took me at least
10 minutes to get him to pose in that box! : )

Cheers,
Bill

8-degrees F. this morning. Still chilly in IN!

It's a balmy 38F here in SoOR.

Bill

--
I’ve long been passionate about protecting and expanding democracy,
which is really the only viable mechanism to preserve liberty and