Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodpecker Rules

On Fri, 01 Feb 2013 15:25:54 -0500, Bill
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 21:01:34 -0500, Bill
wrote:

Mike Marlow wrote:
Congratulations on the saw purchase Bill!. I'm sure you'll love it!

A suggestion - start a new thread when you are posting something new like
this. It gets lost in the thread when you just keep adding it to a past
thread.

Did you really miss the bird in my diagram of a clamp stand (I haven't
changed it, look again-lol)?
http://web.newsguy.com/MySite/

I was wondering WTF that boid was doing there. g
Fresh perch, too, huh?

I changed the way the top box is affixed, adjusting it's size slightly.

Will the top box use hand cut dovies and be made from Bubinga or
Wenge?
Are you using Japanese puzzle joinery to affix the uprights to it?
http://tinyurl.com/d6t4k7z

If anyone besides me is
considering this project or just wants to see, the new pic is the 2nd one.

http://web.newsguy.com/MySite/

The boid shows up more now. What's it up there for? You never
'splained, Bill.

8-degrees F. this morning. Still chilly in IN!

It's a balmy 38F here in SoOR.

Bill

--
I’ve long been passionate about protecting and expanding democracy,
which is really the only viable mechanism to preserve liberty and