Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Woodpecker Rules

Mike Marlow wrote:
Bill wrote:

I changed the way the top box is affixed, adjusting it's size
slightly. If anyone besides me is
considering this project or just wants to see, the new pic is the 2nd
one.
http://web.newsguy.com/MySite/

Hey Bill - how do you save those models so that you can put them on your web
page?

In SU, Under File in the menubar, I choose Export, then 2-D graphics,
then name a jpg file as a destination.

I edit my html file, insert the image, and transfer (FTP) the jpg file
and updated html file to a web server (I use NewsGuy).

The whole process takes little more than 90 seconds once you've done it
a few times.

Let me know if I may clarify any of that. The main think you need is
access to a web server (NewsGuy charges
me $60 a year, for use of their web server, my newsgroup access, and a
bunch of resources I've never used).

Bill