Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default Rabbits Wreaking Havoc On Cars At Denver Airport

Ah, come on, now, Give the guy a brake / break.

If nothing else, the auto word play provides a
brake in the routine. Though, I do hope the OP
doesn't have any more break problems with his
car.

Would a work scheduler at a garage be a break
brake broker?

What did the word play Superbowl coach say to
his team? Pun......t!

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"PeterD" wrote in message
24...
wrote in
:

There's only one way to find out. I'll go under my car and see if I can
chew thru one of my brake hoses. Just hope my dentures dont brake.
Here goes......

Do your dentures brake on the food when you chew?
Do your dentures break when you chew on your car wires?