Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
[email protected] homeowner@home.com is offline

Default Rabbits Wreaking Havoc On Cars At Denver Airport

On Wed, 30 Jan 2013 09:13:10 -0800 (PST), Harry K wrote:

On Jan 30, 5:30*am, Bugs Bunny wrote:
wrote:
While I can see a rabbit *able* to chew wires, there is no way
they can chew thru brake lines.

Yes - they can chew through the flexible part of the brake line that
connects directly to each brake caliper.

Those "flexible parts" contain wire reinforcement, not just rubber or
plastic.

I wonder what good warning signs could do. People going to airports
are going to have to park somewhere (if not arriving by taxi).
Perhaps a going buisness of a booth with "renta rabbit guard".
Homeless probably would mind sitting around waiting to be hired o do
nothing but fight off raging hordes of rabbits.

Harry K

There's only one way to find out. I'll go under my car and see if I can
chew thru one of my brake hoses. Just hope my dentures dont brake.
Here goes......