D. A. Clark

Default What is Living Trade?

(Conan The Librarian) wrote in message

This is a newsgroup frequented by mostly recreational woodworkers...

As self-appointed moderator for this public facility, you should read
your own FAQ, then give it a good flush.
Just for your information, Charlie, I am recreating.

In short, we're a bit like any gathering of guys at a bar or party.
And your entrance into the group is similar to someone barging into
the middle of a party uninvited...

Since I originated the thread, as I was free to do, it must be my
party. It's BYOB, Charlie...(Bring Your Own Brain)...and you didn't
have the good manners to do so. But, you are welcome to stay,
Chuckie...maybe somebody else will say something intelligent for you.