Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default Rabbits Wreaking Havoc On Cars At Denver Airport

On Wed, 30 Jan 2013 09:13:10 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 30, 5:30*am, Bugs Bunny wrote:
wrote:
While I can see a rabbit *able* to chew wires, there is no way
they can chew thru brake lines.

Yes - they can chew through the flexible part of the brake line that
connects directly to each brake caliper.

Those "flexible parts" contain wire reinforcement, not just rubber or
plastic.

No wire in brake flex lines. Just fabric.
I wonder what good warning signs could do. People going to airports
are going to have to park somewhere (if not arriving by taxi).
Perhaps a going buisness of a booth with "renta rabbit guard".
Homeless probably would mind sitting around waiting to be hired o do
nothing but fight off raging hordes of rabbits.

Harry K