Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New office desk progress

Leon wrote:
I did not make the two week dead line. LOL

Here is where I am at, I started this portion of the desk on Monday 2
weeks ago.

The "bridge" between the drawer cabinets. I was able to sit on the
front section with out any thing making any noise. Each section has
2, 5/16" x 2" bolts threaded into inserts on the side of each drawer
unit. There are 7, plywood rails plus the front white oak rail to
support the desk top. The short pieces of wood are solid oak.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/8428541012/

I never saw that coming Leon. I just didn't get that out of the Sketchup
drawing. Very nice!

--

-Mike-