Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] homeowner@home.com is offline

Default (OT) Car coolant question

On Mon, 28 Jan 2013 09:38:16 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

If your'e on a farm, you should have a chain to pull that car where
you want. Hell, I kept one in my F-100 in Chicago, and pulled cars
with it.

Got lots of chains and a tractor to pull, but you cant pull it into a
garage, and it's uphill in front of garage with no one to help push
except my old body an another old guy with health problems. Yea, I could
have pulled it near the garage w/chain and drivin it into the garage I
suppose, but it's done and no problems. And pushing with a tractor
tends to **** things up.