Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How to cost efficiently clean rust from steel plate

Tom Gardner wrote:

Jim Wilkins wrote:

"Tom Gardner" mars@tacks wrote in message

Actually, I have the PERFECT solution! It' just not patented yet
and in prototype.

Wire brushes on a Roto-Tiller?

A Phaser set on Annoy?

Of anybody, YOU could probably build one! Can I have a prototype!
Could you add an "IRRITATE" setting for me?

Already done and in the testing stages.

You know that setting only works on liberals, don't you?

The list of settings from the user manual of the Anti-Liberal Phaser:

00: Saftey W/child proof lock to keep Liberals from hurting themselves.
01: Annoy
02: Irritate
03: Bug
04: Infuriate
05: Enrage
06: ****ed off
07: Make their hollow heads ring like a cheap cow bell
08: Inflame
09: Crispy critter
10: Dust unto dust

Truely a "Smart Weapon". Like Biden wants. The hard part will be to
make it work with all newsreaders so you can click a button when you
reply to a liberal, and really make his head explode.