Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How to cost efficiently clean rust from steel plate

" wrote:

I agree that it is important to know how to research and learn. And
have had to do a lot of that. I am a bit older than you, so in
college I learned how to design with vacuum tubes. After college i
had to learn how to design with transistor, then integrated circuits,
microprocessors, gate arrays etc. The big problem with video is that
is in real time, and I find reading is much faster. Besides you can
easily skip over the parts you already know.

There is the time bar at the bottom of the video. Click on it and
drag it past what you don't want to see. This works, as long as that
part has been downloaded.