Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug[_16_] Doug[_16_] is offline

Default (OT) Car coolant question

On Sun, 27 Jan 2013 05:54:52 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Jan 27, 8:40*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
If a tree falls in the woods, and everyone has it
killfiled, did it make a sound?

What is the sound of two killfiled posters,
posting?

Is this an exclusive club, or can just anyone be
killfiled by Home Guy? Do I need to wear a
tux and bowtie to be killfiled?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

I don't know. But just for grins, this killfiled poster will
bring up something no one else has apparently thought
about. Cooling the engine isn't the only function of
coolant. It also lubricates the water pump. And I'd be
a lot more worried about running that dry for 2 mins,
than I would be about damaging the engine. But then
he needs 5 mins to go across his vast estate.....
I wonder if that's at 15 mph or 75?
Most of us with connected brain cells only take
radiators out of cars where they are not 5 mins away
from where they can be left for a few days to begin with.

The problem with some here is that they take everything so literally.
He probably just said 5 minutes to be conservative.