Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How to cost efficiently clean rust from steel plate

On Jan 27, 4:59*pm, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:
wrote in message

I do not watch youtube videos. *They are generally a waste of time.

HAHAHA!!!

--instead, you sit on usenet blathering about profanity....

Dan constantly tries to troll me asking for pictures of my home shop
because he doesn't like the fact that I have the keys to a clients
shop and can use that shop whenever I want, to do whatever I want. The
troll doesn't work and just makes Dan look like a complete asshole.

In this day and age, it's ****ing insane not to make use of video.
It's not even an age thing. It's a mentality. I don't know what Dan
learned in the college he loves to brag about attending but it sure as
**** wasn't how to teach yourself. Isn't learning to teach yourself
the main concept of going to school to begin with? Seems to me that
Dan never grasped the basics.

Dan, Rudy Kouhoupt didn't start making metalworking videos until very
late in his life and I think he was making metalworking videos just
before he died. Maybe you should start with some of Rudy Kouhoupt
videos. I'm sure he will love them as they go very
sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ow.

http://smartflix.com/store/video/52/...athe-Operation