Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Charles Self's 'Creating Your Own Woodshop (Take a Peek)

On 1/27/13 11:26 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 1/27/2013 11:19 AM, -MIKE- wrote:

I guess that's why they say, "Don't forget to enjoy the journey."

"They" simply have yet to experience the aches and pains of being closer
to the end, rather than the beginning, of "the journey".

I guess what's it means to me is we should enjoy life while we're trying
to reach our dreams and goals, because too often, when one finally
attained those things, there's such little life left to enjoy them.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--