Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) Car coolant question

On Jan 27, 3:37*am, wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2013 21:32:48 -0500, wrote:
Hey dickhead, I'm sure I'm not the first person who has had to wait for
auto parts and needed to move a vehicle. *I'm asking a serious question.
I do not have another way to move it. *It's assholes like you that ruin
newsgroups. just went into my kill file.

He's been in mine (and a lot more) a LOOONG time.

That's good to know.

Yes CL has been taken to the woodshed too many
times by me for some of the dumb things he's posted.
Seems he's in a bit of a spat with Bud and Robert Macy
right now too, in the thread about lightning rods. Posting links
that prove himself wrong and doesn't even realize it.
So, yeah, no surprise he has me in his kill file. I'm in
good company there. And I think I'll join in the fun in
the other thread now too....