Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Super heavy snow?

On Sunday 27 January 2013 11:08 ARW wrote in uk.d-i-y:

Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el art�culo , David.WE.Roberts
escribi�:

Looks like they got a twofer deal from some supplier of badly
engineered car ports.

They just look so *wrong* somehow. Mind you, the houses themselves
are nothing special either.

Council houses.

OK - ignore part of my earlier question...

But I still wonder if it was the occupiers who fitted these or the council?
--
Tim Watts Personal Blog: http://www.dionic.net/tim/

If you are reading this from a web interface eg DIY Banter,
DIY Forum or Google Groups, please be aware this is NOT a forum, and
you are merely using a web portal to a USENET group. Many people block
posters coming from web portals due to perceived SPAM or inaneness.
For a better method of access, please see:

"It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent
moral busybodies."