Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] homeowner@home.com is offline

Default (OT) Car coolant question

On Sat, 26 Jan 2013 16:44:49 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Jan 26, 7:32*pm, wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2013 18:02:56 -0600, wrote:
I had to remove my car's radiator to get it repaired. *That may take
several days to a week, since the repair shop is real busy. *I want to
move the car to a differerent place on the property. *It will take 5
minutes at most to start it and move it. *Is it safe to run an engine
without coolant for a short time like this? *It's an 80's car with 6 cyl
engine if that matters. *I dont think it can get real hot in that amount
of time, but I thought I'd ask. *I'm handy with cars, but no mechanic.

Yet another troll from HomoGay.

Yeah, sure looks like it. 5 mins to move it on his property?
In 5 mins you could go 2.5 miles at 15mph.

Hey dickhead, I'm sure I'm not the first person who has had to wait for
auto parts and needed to move a vehicle. I'm asking a serious question.
I do not have another way to move it. It's assholes like you that ruin
newsgroups. just went into my kill file.