Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon[_3_] Grimly Curmudgeon[_3_] is offline

Default There's nothing like a good science based film ch5 this afternoon

On Sat, 26 Jan 2013 14:31:38 +0000, geoff wrote:

"When an asteroid crashes into the moon, changing its electromagnetic
properties, it soon becomes clear that it will collide with earth in
just 39 days. After a failed attempt by the US to destroy it, an
international group of scientists must travel to the moon in an attempt
to restore it to its original orbit"

Now where's that wall I was going to paint and watch it dry ...?

3 anna half hours to paint a wall? Slacking, are you?
Reading the synopsis, I was bloody glad I missed it.