Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default New office desk progress

On 1/26/2013 7:48 AM, Dave wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2013 18:41:36 -0600, Swingman wrote:
I most always finish kitchen drawers, inside and out, with a clear coat,
the same as the final top coat on the cabinets.

Sure, that also makes sense. Dropping pieces of cutlery or other metal
objects in a drawer, the shellac would add a extra layer of
protection.

For drawers that will specifically hold linens and clothing, like a
chest of drawers, and unless otherwise requested, I also use shellac as
a first choice.

Different strokes...

I do this simply because I _do_ have an above average "smeller".

Wonder how with all the spicy Cajun food you eat.

Hell Swingman knows when my wife cooks, and we live 22 miles from each
other.