Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What happens if you put 75 watt bulb in a 60 watt fixture

It's what I used, when I got off the "rotary dial phone" after I put my "eye
glasses" on, so I could "read" the "label" on the "33 LP album". so we could
"dance" after dinneer. Of course, the quoted items, the kids will need
explained also.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Joe Mastroianni" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Jan 2013 23:33:31 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I think they (LEDs) will be
the light of choice in a few years.

In just 20 years, I predict kids will be asking their parents:

"What's a light bulb"?

Since LEDs will be everywhere - and - they'll be permanent
(once they get the failure items worked out).