Greg Millen

Default What is Living Trade?

Is it the right time to poll for a splinter group of
rec.woodworking.philosophy? (d&r)

Back in the days of Paully Rad doffs hat fillyscoffical chats were de
rigueur; design, trade, the golden section/mean/string, Fibonacci ratios and
Roman design influences were not uncommon. Generally, we welcome any
discussion that *adds* to the understanding of our hobby. Certainly most
prefer it to some of the wildly off-beat topics that creep in from time to
time, and highbrow discussions are great - provided they are not conducted
in a monobrow manner.

--
Greg

"Conan The Librarian" wrote in message ...
snip
In short, we're a bit like any gathering of guys at a bar or party.
And your entrance into the group is similar to someone barging into
the middle of a party uninvited and hollering, "hey, look at me ...
I'm smarter than you, and I don't care what you're talking about, you
should all discuss what interests me".

Now given that scenario, what kind of response would you really
expect?

Chuck Vance
Just say (tmPL) HTH.