Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default New office desk progress

On Fri, 25 Jan 2013 18:41:36 -0600, Swingman wrote:
I most always finish kitchen drawers, inside and out, with a clear coat,
the same as the final top coat on the cabinets.

Sure, that also makes sense. Dropping pieces of cutlery or other metal
objects in a drawer, the shellac would add a extra layer of
protection.

For drawers that will specifically hold linens and clothing, like a
chest of drawers, and unless otherwise requested, I also use shellac as
a first choice.

Different strokes...

I do this simply because I _do_ have an above average "smeller".

Wonder how with all the spicy Cajun food you eat.