Conan The Librarian

Default What is Living Trade?

(D. A. Clark) wrote in message . com...

I believe the question was...What is Living Trade?
Only two respondents have made an effort to answer with any
perspicacity, and they did well. So, what does that make the rest of
you?

For one thing: Regular newsgroup contributors, unlike you.

What you don't seem to comprehend is that aside from the
entertainment value we get from seeing your arrogant posturing, you
have added nothing whatsoever to this group. In fact, it appears that
despite your stratospheric IQ, you have failed to grasp a very simple
concept: This is a newsgroup frequented by mostly recreational
woodworkers (note the presence of "rec" in the group name) who have
formed a community of sorts. We discuss everything from joinery,
properties of wood, tool techniques and design elements to sports,
fishing, adult beverages, etc.

In short, we're a bit like any gathering of guys at a bar or party.
And your entrance into the group is similar to someone barging into
the middle of a party uninvited and hollering, "hey, look at me ...
I'm smarter than you, and I don't care what you're talking about, you
should all discuss what interests me".

Now given that scenario, what kind of response would you really
expect?

Chuck Vance
Just say (tmPL) HTH.