Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Julaine Schexnayder Julaine Schexnayder is offline

Default How to cost efficiently clean rust from steel plate

On 1/25/2013 7:44 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Jan 25, 6:57 pm, " wrote:
On Jan 25, 9:43 pm, jon_banquer wrote:

I try very hard not to surround myself with brain dead morons. You're
a brain dead moron and I don't give a **** how much money you spent to
go to a "respectable college".

Suggest if you want a real friend then get a dog.

Only a brain dead moron would complain abut the lack of posts on metal
working and then proceed to complain about posts about metal working.
And I don't care about how much money you spent to go to a trade
school.

Haven't seen any pictures of your shop or posts from you about
recreational metalworking.

Dan

**** off and die asshole.

Little jonny banqueer is pwned again.