Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair
Rich.[_2_] Rich.[_2_] is offline

Default International shipping rates USA - China?

As one who sells internationally on eBay, I can safely say that USPS First
Class International is good up to 4 lbs. and is the least expensive shipping
method. The only downside is that it lacks delivery confirmation and
tracking once the package leaves the USA.

Is there a cheaper rate for getting a 2 pound envelope to China I've not
heard about?

Thanks,
Dave