Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Cell phone reception enhancer?

On Jan 24, 6:01*pm, gregz wrote:
KG wrote:
We live on the edge of the great lakes and I can sight 4 different cell towers
easily but our cell phone reception is very poor. *Is there any cell phone
reception enhancer worth a dam??enhancer
--
To reply to this message please remove the AT
after the kgs1 in the reply to address.

GUNS GUNs Guns
The National Rifle Association wants armed security at every school, and
for everyone to be armed. *Guns, guns, everywhere,
It worked for Somalia!

There are devices, but inquire with your carrier. I heard they can help if
you bitch enough.

I used to, and still do have poor reception at a resort, both Verizon and
ATT. You go out a few miles into the lake and reception is great. I also
used to hook into a Canadian tower 50 miles away.

Greg

I used to have great USCellular signal strength, but they changed
something and now I only get 1 or 2 bars signal strength where before
it was 3 or 4 bars. Still works ok, except in basement workshop.