Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Skim Coating

wrote:

I'll admit I never saw his pictures before responding. What the heck
is that thing??? It would be less work to rebuild it than to refinish
it, I'd say.

Pinball machine - or the likes. He's put a lot of time into patching it
together and probably would have been better off just getting new particle
board in the first place, but he's kinda working through it as a project it
seems. Ultimately, I believe he needs to put new vinyl patterns on it, so
it has to be pretty smooth. It's far from smooth right now.

--

-Mike-