Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jo Stein Jo Stein is offline

Default Russia dumped thousands of tonnes of nuclear waste in Arcticseas

On 24.01.2013 13:44, Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In article , Jo Stein
writes:
Bellona is not a good source if you want to learn about radiation
and its hazards. All fish are less radioactive than you.

The only problem with nuclear waste in the Sea is the blackmail
from the environmentalists. Bellona makes a lot of money from it.
Frederic Hauge met at the yearly conference for the fishing
industry in Norway and told in very direct words that unless you
hire me as a consultant I will tell that your fish is radioactive.
Thus he became a consultant and today he is very rich.

Oh, thanks for that.

More important is this old news found in the Norwegian version
of Wikipedia and translated by me:
On the way to a conference in 1989 with Morten Harket, Hauge was
arrested in Osaka, Japan after customs officials found six grams of
hashish in his cigarette pack. The case was later dismissed. [2] In
2006, Hauge enough again arrested, this time after a police dog was
aware of ten grams of hashish in his pockets, the Poles festival
outside Larvik. [3] [4] This time was Hauge fined of ten
thousand kroner for storage.

--
jo
"La vérité est en marche et rien ne l'arrêtera."