Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Russia dumped thousands of tonnes of nuclear waste in Arctic seas

In article ,
Jo Stein writes:
Bellona is not a good source if you want to learn about radiation
and its hazards. All fish are less radioactive than you.

The only problem with nuclear waste in the Sea is the blackmail from the
environmentalists. Bellona makes a lot of money from it.
Frederic Hauge met at the yearly conference for the fishing industry in
Norway and told in very direct words that unless you hire me as a
consultant I will tell that your fish is radioactive. Thus he became a
consultant and today he is very rich.

Oh, thanks for that.

--
Andrew Gabriel