Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Water Bill through plumber's fault?

I some how remember there was a diy bummer
person several weeks ago, who posted a question
and never posted again. I remember there were
several dozen replies, follow up posts, trolls, etc.
This may turn out to be the same pattern.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On Wednesday 23 January 2013 20:26 Stormin Mormon wrote in alt.home.repair:

Try the UK home repair group.
This group is mostly Americans.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"chellielou" wrote in message

Hi all, I hope someone can help me!

Another DIYBanter user...

Yes - assuming the Op bothers to read this (many
diy****** users pose a question, the **** off never
to be seen again).

--
Tim Watts Personal Blog: http://www.dionic.net/tim/