Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Kindling maker

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Wed, 09 Jan 2013
17:30:59 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
pyotr filipivich wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Has a human ever sunk four sets of claws into you while you were
alseep?

Two sets, and occasionally cold hands or feet!

Did you kick her out of bed?

I may on occasion pass for crazy, but I'm not that kind of crazy.
Or stupid.
There was that winter when ... well never mind.

When they told you you were out of you mind & gave you that nice
white coat with extra long sleeves. Then it took you nine months to chew
through the restraints. ;-)