Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Woodpecker Rules

Leon wrote:
Bill wrote:
It will be the picture of perfection, you can count on it.
Leon's clamps are very "orderly". I was going to sling my clamps on a
bar like shirts in the closet, but
now I am concerned that might appear barbaric! ; )

Bill

I tried putting my clamps on the rack next to each other and with the
handles on the inside. That resulted in it being quite difficult to pull
out and replace each clamp.

The way I have them hung in the drawing makes it as easy to pull and
replace. NO INTERFERENCE, This method waisted little more space.

What ever style rack you use I highly recommend hanging them like mine are
hung.

All of my long clamps are either F-clamps (16) or pipe
clamps (12). I have no parallel clamps, so I don't think interference
will be as big of a problem for me as it was for you. However, I
WILL experiment a little. Woodchucker suggested steel pipe, and that
sounds like a good way to help support my pipe clamps. Thanks again
for the drawing!

Bill