Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_5_] Leon[_5_] is offline

Default Woodpecker Rules

Bill wrote:
Swingman wrote:
On 1/22/2013 1:12 PM, Bill wrote:
Leon wrote:

I'll send a picture of the real thing too. It is basically 2x4 and
1x4 material.

Leon, I received your file. Thank you very much for sending it! It was
interesting to see the way you
handled the "joinery" for the uprights and that you designated a spot
for each of your parallel clamps.
Thanks for sharing!

It will be the picture of perfection, you can count on it.

Leon's clamps are very "orderly". I was going to sling my clamps on a
bar like shirts in the closet, but
now I am concerned that might appear barbaric! ; )

I am pretty happy borrowing ideas from here and there and working out a model.
And, when I can design along with others, that's about "as good as fun gets", for me!

Bill

I tried putting my clamps on the rack next to each other and with the
handles on the inside. That resulted in it being quite difficult to pull
out and replace each clamp.

The way I have them hung in the drawing makes it as easy to pull and
replace. NO INTERFERENCE, This method waisted little more space.

What ever style rack you use I highly recommend hanging them like mine are
hung.