Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Woodpecker Rules

Swingman wrote:
On 1/22/2013 1:12 PM, Bill wrote:
Leon wrote:

I'll send a picture of the real thing too. It is basically 2x4 and
1x4 material.

Leon, I received your file. Thank you very much for sending it! It was
interesting to see the way you
handled the "joinery" for the uprights and that you designated a spot
for each of your parallel clamps.
Thanks for sharing!

It will be the picture of perfection, you can count on it.

Leon's clamps are very "orderly". I was going to sling my clamps on a
bar like shirts in the closet, but
now I am concerned that might appear barbaric! ; )

I am pretty happy borrowing ideas from here and there and working out a
model.
And, when I can design along with others, that's about "as good as fun
gets", for me!

Bill