Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Woodpecker Rules

Larry Jaques wrote:
Alternatively, build a 30 or 36" square A-frame. I used furring strips
on which to hang my clamps with 2x2 uprights and 5" swivel casters. I
like the 5" because they can roll over an air hose without tipping the
beastie over. It cost $125 less than Rockler's sheetmetal one.
http://tinyurl.com/a4uzjpy -- The door of opportunity is marked
"PUSH". --anon

Yes, I plan to go the A-frame route. I got four 3" wheels for $20.
Following someone's suggestion, I looked at the wheels on dollies that
were on sale, but the wheels on them were grossly inferior compared to
the ones I bought instead. Yes, I did have to pay a few bucks more. I
was thinking my 3" ones were on the large size! All things are
relative. I don't like Rockler's rack alot either--it lacks character! : )

Bill