D. A. Clark

Default What is Living Trade?

wrote in message
so if I understand the issues correctly, you really are a troll.

He who posts off-topic is the troll, that would be most of you.
It is nice that Larry has bought himself some wood for a personal
project, but that is not the topic. On the other hand, in visiting
his website, I find a short dissertation of his personal feelings
while working wood, and that would be part of the philosophy and
psychology of living trade.
Working wood evokes emotion, from the murky depths as Larry would say,
of a man's being. Yet, that is not the whole story either, but
rather, just tip to the iceberg. There are global implications to
what most of you treat as mere hobby, spending countless hours and
dollars for very little result.
Answer this, if you have any understanding...what could be the
underlying purpose of man's emotional response? Why do men work wood,
whether they are paid to do so or not?
daclark