Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodpecker Rules

Bill wrote:

Mike Marlow, I was thinking about what you said about floor space.
These clamp racks do provide for a few new places to set stuff.
You know, the stuff that doesn't have a place? A wad of steel wool?
Extra clamps? : )

Thanks for the thought Bill. I have lots of shelving space around the third
bay in my garage, which is the shop area. Plus - all of the walls in that
bay are peg board. I know some guys don't like peg board, but I love the
stuff. Because of the way I use that area (metal fab, woodworking, a place
to drop my plow inside in the winter, etc.), unobstructed floor space is
pretty key. I just hate having to move a bunch of crap around to do
something. I don't mind moving a thing or two, but when it takes more work
to move a ton of stuff, than to do the actual project at hand, then I'm not
so happy. And... I hate having to duck and dive my way through things to
get to something that is across the bay. So - I bit the bullet and spent
several days cleaning up, throwing out, reorganizing, etc., and now I am
liking it more.

--

-Mike-