Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] homeowner@home.com is offline

Default What year is this freezer?

On Sun, 20 Jan 2013 21:50:25 -0800 (PST), "hr(bob) "
wrote:

My Coldspot/Sears upright freezer is dying. I am trying to figure out
how long we have had it. 30+ years is my wife's guess. Model is
106.628440. The original parts list does not have a date and we can't
find any sales slip or other info. Any idea how to tell about how
old it is?

If it's dying, the age dont much matter anymore. However if you really
want to know, sears might have something on their website. Also, use
google or other search engine and enter that model number, Who knows
what you might find.

Try this google search (your own message came up too)
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...e+Search&gbv=2