D. A. Clark

Default What is Living Trade?

Andrew Barss wrote in message:
People who understand that "living trade" is an odd, and incoherent,
collocation of words.

Is that so, professor? But, would you not use the term 'living trust'
and expect to be understood? Have you read the posted premises, or
are you merely shaking your willy, as if I'd misspelled a single word?
Perhaps, you should not count yourself amongst the people who
understand.

Where on earth did you find the term "living trade"? It appears in no
English discussion of the trades for the last several hundred years.

You make me laugh...yeah, I polled the search engines, too. Just
because some computer twit hasn't assigned importance to the subject,
that must mean it doesn't exist, right? And, heaven forbid, that a
man might have original thought...but then, even Chippendale was only
a plagarist. So, pardon me, if I don't believe you to be the last
authority with your suppositions.
Working wood or working words, no man is the master, we are
apprentices all of our lives. If the uninterested and vain would only
stop wasting space in this thread, we all might learn something.
That is why I was here...
daclark