Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_5_] Leon[_5_] is offline

Default Sketchup help

"Mike Marlow" wrote:
Leon wrote:
"Mike Marlow" wrote:
Bill wrote:

For all the new users reading, it should be pointed out that you can
do a LOT with just a few basic SU features.

Indeed you can. Experimenting with some of the features reveals
just how much you can do. Thank god for "undo"! Some of these
features are going to require more thinking about and/or more
playing with than I have time for right now.

Ok , short cut hint. Thank god for CTRL Z. :-)

Oh yeah - I use CNTRL-Z - I just said "undo" because that's what it does.

Move. M
Copy M CTRL.
Copy more than once. M CTRL distance, enter, 2,3,4...times, enter

I hadn't used the move shortcut yet. Saw it in the menu, but just never
used it.

IMHO the more short keys that you can use the easier the program is to
operate. IIRC some where in the Help there is an explanation on how to get
a list of all the short cuts.

Also you can make your own or change existing short cuts.