Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Sketchup help

On 1/15/2013 11:06 PM, Leon wrote:
Mike, let me tell you a secret.. I start every one of my drawings with the
same drawing. The name of that drawing/file is 1Start.skp and it is write
protected so that I don't accidentally delete it. This drawing is nothing
more than hints and reminders of things that I don't use often and that I
sometimes have trouble remembering. It may just be a short note or a simple
illustration to serve as a reminder. I see the hints every time I start a
new drawing by beginning with this file. Basically I can't misplace my
hints and notes.

Alternately, you can save that file as a Template, with components and
text, and you can either set it as default to open every time just by
opening SU, or chose it from Window|Preference.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net