Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sketchup help

Bill wrote:

I think I'm getting closer to "getting it", butI am not at a level to
dispense
advice. IIRC,I assessed my SU-Rating as 2 out of 10. : )

Cheers,
Bill

I hear ya! After finally succeeding at creating a model that actually
depicts what I want it to, and mostly works (you can rotate it 360 degrees
without too many anomolies...), I think I've hit a rating above 0. There
are some quirks that I don't yet understand in my model, but I'm still
farting around to see if I can figure some of them out on my own. It most
certainly requires you look at this in a different way than just drawing the
idea. And... too often, once I figure some quirk out, I've tried so many
different things that I can't remember which one worked!

--

-Mike-