Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_6_] Graham.[_6_] is offline

Default Novel supermarket lighting

On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 21:40:35 +0000, Norman wrote:

On Tue, 08 Jan 2013 21:47:41 +0000, Graham.
wrote:

Leek, Staffordshire. Not open yet. Next week I think.

I found this using google:
http://www.leek-news.co.uk/News/40m-...s-08012013.htm

Near the bottom it says: "The new store also features many green
initiatives including LED lighting throughout – the first Sainsbury’s
in the country to be built with such a feature."

If it doesn't open until next week, how did you get in to take the
photo

Doing some IT work.

If it is LED it's very good, I had no issues with the lighting level,
uniformity, or colour temperature. Andrew Gabriel has just responded
to a post of mine in another group, I'll ask him to come here and give
his expert comments.

--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%