Larry Jaques

Default What is Living Trade?

On 13 May 2004 14:45:04 -0700, (Patrick Olguin)
brought forth from the murky depths:

Tom Watson keyed:
To get serious for only the briefest of moments - wooddorking is an
aesthetic act. If you ain't got an appreciation for mass, scale,
balance, figure, color, proportion, line, etc. - ya better get yaself
some - or else start a collection of them little Ikea allen wrenches.

I knew better than to be enjoying a beverage when I pulled up this
post, and here's the evidence.

Little pearls like this are what LJ misses when he exercises his
God-given right to plonk anyone who engages in significant Bee Aye Dee
baiting. His loss.

'Course, he might see it now ;o).

Ayup, he might at that.

Thanks for sharing the plonkee's pearls. I do miss them, but
the price for seeing them is just too high. FWIW, I plonked
another poster eons ago because I got too tired seeing the rant
about "Partial Birth Abortions" every couple dozen messages.
Then there was Joe Woody Peckerhead. KnowwhatImean,Vern?
Life's too short.

When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction. --Steven Wright